Monday, September 29, 2008

for the love of the poster

I can't believe I haven't shared many posters on this blog yet! I guess at some point I got a bit over saturated and I've been seeking lovliness elsewhere for awhile. Or maybe, some of them were starting to run together and begining to look too similar. Whatever the reason, I'm over it. I was browsing though gigposters the other day and saw their "Poster of the Week."
I don't think I need to say much. The poster speaks for itself. It's by designer Ricardo Delrancho. Such nice type, such perfectly understated colors, such heinously beautiful texture...

I'm also loving this poster of his (I think Amanda will looove it!) It reminds me of a vintage magazine cover and I want it hanging in my kitchen – again with the colors!

1 comment:

amanda said...

you're right! i do love it! (how could you not?) and i want that skirt too...