Friday, March 27, 2009

Antler Mag


Yes, I prefer to hold a magazine in my hand. Yes, I want to touch the pretty paper and cut things out of it. But I also understand why we shouldn't always have this luxury all the time (and the environment is a cause I can get behind!).

It's true that designers have a responsibility & when your options are: 1. an expensive, beautifully perfect bound book that can only reach a small audience because of the small run or geography or 2. NO wasted paper or ink or energy (on the press at least) making a beautiful book that reaches audiences immediately all over the world. WOW. It's kind of a no-brainer! Take a break this friday afternoon and enjoy Antler.

3 comments:

Maggie May said...

Wonderful cover, and interesting name. Great blog :)

brandi p said...

nice... this is beautiful

Stefanie Pepping said...

This is a great publication! So many talented illustrators that I haven't heard of before. I feel like lately the same ones are circling all of the blogs, etc, and this was a very refreshing taste of something new. Thanks, Katy!