Tuesday, July 7, 2009

catch up!


26. That's how many days it rained in NYC in June. Portland, eat your heart out. These were taken on the roof our last night at our first Brooklyn apt. I thought the sky was showing off for us, our last sunset with such amazing views of the city!


I'm about a week behind on life since we rushed out of town last week. So even though we've been in the new apartment for a little over a week it only feels like about 3 days...

*these photos lost a lot of color when I uploaded them... if you can believe! Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions about how I can avoid that?

3 comments:

Stefanie Pepping said...

Thank God it stopped raining! I have that problem with my photos sometimes too, but sadly no solution. They look pretty colorful to me!

Unknown said...

Hi Katie - The problem most likely has to do with the color profile of your photos as compared to what the web likes. Unless it's changed since last summer, sRGB is the best profile to convert to for web display, and you'll also want to be sure to use the nifty PS 'save for web' option to optimize your file as the final step.

kd-m said...

Yay! Thanks!