Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Packaging Design // MOP Products


One thing about living in the big city is that you can go to the tiny, corner store & come across some really great products. J and I stopped to get toothpaste a few days ago and I noticed MOP Products, (Modern Organic Products) in all of their perfectly simple glory sitting on the shelf like they had been there since the apothecary mixed them. (And who doesn't love an environmentally responsible line of products...and no animal testing!)

O, glorious, modern, Swiss design, how I love thee!

*again, if you know who designed this packaging please let me know. apparently I need to brush up on my research skills!
**UPDATE: I've just been informed that the design group behind MOP is TODA. excellent. thanks megan!

images from mopproducts.com

No comments: