Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Baby Shower Invites // Miss Ella


I've been meaning to post these for awhile, I made them a few months ago... Now Miss Ella is almost 3 months old! I will be taking a trip down to Texas in a month to go see her (okay, & her parents) can't wait!

My main inspiration when I was working on the design were these cookies. No, really, I had recently made them and had been searching in vain for a scalloped edge cookie cutter for MONTHS. I had been wanting to use my old scalloped scissors on something but hadn't found the perfect project until Nicole's mom asked me to make these shower invites.

a note on the paper for you design-y types out there: I used a craft card stock for the backing and an ivory Wausau paper with matching 100% cotton, #10 envelopes, also in ivory.

*note: I still haven't found the scallop-edged cookie cutter, please enlighten me if you know where I can find one! oh, and the cookies are amazing.

No comments: