Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Made with hands.


I have approximately one million projects that I want to do before Christmas. Things ranging from making stockings to handmade Christmas cards...ornaments, gifts...the list goes on. It's December 3rd and we will have family or friends in town (or we will be out of town) basically until January. No time for all of that. So for the things that I can't make as gifts etc, I will do my best to buy handmade. Did you take the pledge?

Just to get your brain thinking handmade this morning I'm going to share some of the work by the fine folks at Wonder Thunder.

I love Wonder Thunder's new pillows & the octopus accident baby t-shirt has always been one of my favorites!

I've also had my eye on a set of these practical little veggie bags for a long time...I would be the raddest girl at the co-op if with these bags for sure! (they "out-lawed" grocery bags awhile back but we buy almost everything in bulk so the small bags are still a real problem!)

You can find all of Wonder Thunder's wares here, on etsy.

Check out Lindsey's handmade suggestions here.

No comments: