Monday, February 2, 2009

lunch break.


Okay, so I don't actually take a lunch break most days. I'll eat a burrito and send an email but I mostly just keep truckin'. (the first issue of the new magazine goes to print on Friday...not a lot of down time these days!)


However, I was freezing my toes off the other day and took a mid-morning break to take a quick walk around Red Hook with my camera. (Yes, I left the indoors to go for a walk in the evil winter because I was cold...I was hoping the physical activity would help.) Any way, Red Hook is sort of a weird place. I've worked (2 jobs) in the neighborhood for 4 months now and it's like a small, industrial town...in Brooklyn. It's sort of off the map of public transit but it has the best view of the Statue of Liberty with out tourists.

No comments: